Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Dearest Loyal Companion


My loyal companion would be none other than my best friend Monica. I met her in the eighth grade and at first we didn't get along very well. We fought all the time and we constantly argued. But now everything has changed. My freshman year of high school wouldn't have been half as much fun without her! When we're together we have the best time, and laugh constantly. We hardly ever fight now and we stand up for eachother in tough situations. We tell eachother everything and without her, life just wouldn't be the same. Whenever I have a bad day, she is the first person I want to talk to. She cheers me up and let's me know everything is going to be alright. I love her so much and she means the world to me. Without Monica I wouldn't be who I am today.

1 comment: