Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lauren My Trickster

My trickster is Lauren Lopez. She is one of my best friends. She's really cool and when we're together she constantly makes me laugh. We laugh at just about everything! Whenever I'm feeling down she knows exactly how to cheer me up. She is amazing at making me feel better after a long hard day at school. I can talk to her about anything and her hugs are the best! I love spending time with Lauren; it's so much fun. I could never be without Lauren. If I was to lose her I would never be the same. There are no words to explain how lucky I am to have met someone like her. She is a great friend and I will always go to her after a horrible day. She gives me the strength to keep going when I feel like I have nothing left to give. I love her to death and without her I just would't be me. I love you Lauren!

1 comment: