Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shadow

My Shadow is a person, but we're going to call this person Bob because I don't want to use this person's real name. Bob is someone I have known for a very long time and someone I thought was supposed to be a good a friend of mine. But a good friend is something Bob is not. Whenever I had a bad day, or things just weren't going good with me, I would go to Bob. But Bob would never listen to me or let me vent my feelings about the tough situation I was going through. Bob never stood up for me either. Whenever someone was on my case or getting in my face, Bob would just sit there and not say anything. I would look to Bob for help, a word interjection or something, but I never got a word. Bob was like the demon on my shoulder, always praising my failure instead of building me up. Bob is my mortal enemy and I will never forget what he's done to me.

1 comment:

  1. The "Bobs" in the world just make the sweet seem sweeter. I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete