Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Wonderful Band Of Companions



These are the people that have kept me going and have never let me give up. They do everything for me and keep me laughing non stop. They are the most amazing people you could ever meet. If you ever get the chance to meet them, you would understand what I mean. My bad days turn to good when I'm with them. I'll start with Monica. You read about her in my loyal companion post. To make a long story short she's my best friend and means the absolute world to me. It's crazy how much I love her. She's my shoulder to cry on and I need her more than anyone on this earth! Next is my Trickster Lauren. You read about her too. She is one of my best friends, and even though I've only known her for a short period of time it's like I've known her forever! I love her so much. Her hugs are the best and makes my cloudy days shine bright with the sun. Chanie Work. There's so many things I can say about her! I've known this girl since forever! Me and Chanie have a blast when we're together. We laugh at just about everything. We have so much fun and she makes me feel much better with a good laugh. Niyat Mulugheta! Niyat knows me better than anyone on this planet. She's been there for me more times than I can even count. She is an amazing friend and is halarious! Niyat's been with me through thick and thin and I thank her for everything she's done for me. Taylor Tramel! Taylor is the coolest person ever! She's the most layed back person you'll ever meet. Taylor makes everything fun! Going to the movies, and especially watching Twilight, are some of my best memories! Taylor's just the best! My Cassidy. Me and Cass have only known eachother for a short period of time, but it doesn't feel that way. Cass is amazing and one of the best friends I could ever ask for. We may fight and argue but at the end of the day one thing is certain, I love her very much. Without Cass being there everyday school would be just plain boring. Cassidy is fun and is constantly making me laugh! She means the absolute world to me and without her I'd die.
All these people make my world go round. I love them all so very much. They don't realize how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate them giving me the opportunity to get to know each and every one of them. I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to get to know them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment